Comment on page
Transparency matters: We constructed the token contract to mint and distribute AVAT in the most transparent way possible, enabling anyone to feasibly verify the current AVAT in existence vs the AVAT distribution schedule — via snowtrace.io. At any particular time, the amount of AVAT that exist should be less or equal — but not more — than the amount shown in the emission chart below.
Click on the image to enlarge.
- Max Supply: 100%, 100,000,000 No pre-mined. The contract time-lock governs the minting of the following distributions:
- Seed: 10%, 10,000,000 — $0.075 15% mintable during TGE, followed by 21.25% per month over the next 4 months.
- Strategic: 11%, 11,000,000 — $0.10 20% mintable during TGE, followed by 20% per month over the next 4 months.
- IDO: 1%, 1,000,000 — $0.15 100% mintable during TGE.
- Liquidity: 3%,3,000,000 100% mintable during TGE.
- Marketing & Partnership: 10%, 10,000,000 4-month cliff then 8.33% mintable per month over the next 12 months.
- Team & Advisors: 20%, 20,000,000 6-month cliff then 8.33% mintable per month over the next 12 months.
- Innovation Fund: 5%, 5,000,000 6-month cliff then 4.17% mintable per month over the next 24 months.
- Initial Marketcap: $705,000 (excluding liquidity)
- **Potential Initial Circulating Supply: 4% (4,000,000).
- Max Potential Initial Circulating Supply: 7.7% (7,700,000).
Good to know:
- For the Innovation Fund & Marketing allocation, even when the time-lock already allows — minting would only happen on a need-to-use basis. Otherwise, we will leave them unminted.
- **Due to the token distribution method, Seed & Private contributors may or may not mint their token — even when the contract has already allowed them. Therefore, this is the potential figure until they execute the token claims.